JANUARY - MARCH 2017
Welcome to Port Huron Schools Food and Nutrition
Director of Food and Nutrition Services
(810) 984-3101 ext. 6655
Supervisor of Food and Nutrition Services
(810) 984-3101 ext. 4028
Secretary of Food and Nutrition Services
(810) 984-3101 ext. 3784
Great news for you and your students!
All enrolled students of Port Huron Schools, are eligible to receive a healthy breakfast and lunch at school at no charge to your household each day of the 2016-2017 school year. No further action is required of you.Your child/children will be able to participate in these meal programs without having to pay a fee.
Milk Policy Clarification:
1. For the 2016-17 school year, milk will be free for all students who order a hot lunch at school.
2. There will be a $ .40 charge for milk to all students who bring a cold lunch.
3. There has been no increase in the price of milk for this school year. It remains $ .40.
4. For your convenience, you may deposit money in your student's account through the school's front office for the provision of $ .40 milk with their cold lunch. This balance can be checked throughout the year via Skyward access, which will be provided later this month.
5. To maintain milk service to students who bring a cold lunch, their account must contain current funds and cannot be deficit. You will not be invoiced, the account must be updated and maintained.
6. Additionally, water fountain access is provided for all children.
Please contact your school's front office with further questions or to set up your child's account. Thank you!
Food and Nutrition Services Catering Menu
Food and Nutrition Information
Accommodations for Dietary Needs
Breakfast Flyer 2016/2017
Facts of Food
Port Huron Develops Easy, Fast-Moving Grab and Go - Video
USDA Smart Snacks in School
Smart Snacks Product Calculator
Recipe of the Month
Teriyaki Stir-Fry Salad
Summer (Free) Food Program
Provided to anyone 18 and under.
Port Huron Schools announces the sponsorship for the Summer Food Service Program for 2016. Free Breakfast and Lunch will be made available to children 18 years of age and under or person(s) up to the age of 26 which are enrolled in an educational program for the mentally or physically disabled that is recognized by a State or Local Public Educational Agency. The meals will be provided without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex or disability, and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service. Meals will be provided at the following sites.
Click for Locations
Click for Menus.