Home of the Lumberjacks
The Port Huron Area School District will provide a personalized, world-class education for each student today to shape tomorrow's community and global leaders.
We will advocate for our students and families in partnership with our community to assure their success inside and outside of school; continuously innovate our practices and programs to improve student achievement; and educate in ways that are relevant, relationship driven, and rigorous.
ADVOCATE. INNOVATE. EDUCATE
Teachers and students - Hour of Code links:
Here is the video link of our Veterans Assembly from November 11, 2014. Fort Gratiot honored over 150 Veterans and their families.www.SportsattheFort.com
Band Information: Visit Band website
Art Link: www.artatthefort.weebly.com
- ½ DAY SCHEDULE FOR TEACHERS' PROFESSIONAL STAFF DEVELOPMENT AND CONFERENCES:
- December 19, PSD 10:38 dismissal
- January 30, PSD 10:38 dismissal
- April 2, PSD 10:38 dismissal
- May 22, PSD 10:38 dismissal