Home of the Lumberjacks
The Port Huron Area School District will provide a personalized, world-class education for each student today to shape tomorrow's community and global leaders.
We will advocate for our students and families in partnership with our community to assure their success inside and outside of school; continuously innovate our practices and programs to improve student achievement; and educate in ways that are relevant, relationship driven, and rigorous.
ADVOCATE. INNOVATE. EDUCATE
Parents we would like your feedback. This is a parent survey, will only take a few minutes. Go to the link below, follow the prompts and we would appreciate it completed by November 25.
Here is the video link of our Veterans Assembly from November 11, 2014. Fort Gratiot honored over 150 Veterans and their families.www.SportsattheFort.com
Band Information: Visit Band website
Art Link: www.artatthefort.weebly.com
- ½ DAY SCHEDULE FOR TEACHERS' PROFESSIONAL STAFF DEVELOPMENT AND CONFERENCES:
- November 20, conference 5:30-8:00 10:38 dismissal
- November 21, conference 11:30-2:00 10:38 dismissal
- November 24, conference 5:30-8:00 10:38 dismissal
- November 25, conference 11:30-2:00 10:38 dismissal
- December 19, PSD 10:38 dismissal
- January 30, PSD 10:38 dismissal
- April 2, PSD 10:38 dismissal
- May 22, PSD 10:38 dismissal